The “Belaya Ladya” international chess tournament among school teams
Russian Chess Federation would like to thank you for participation in the “Belaya Ladya” international chess tournament among school teams!This first-class tournament, held on the Black Sea Coast of Russia, performs a noble mission of promoting chess and search of new young talents.The “Belaya Ladya” unites participants from different countries. We hope to see your school team among the participants in the tournament of 2019!We wish you joy and happiness as well as new victories and the brightest impressions from this sports fest and your stay on the Black Sea Coast of Russia.Sincerely yours,Organizing Committee18.06.2018
Changemakers Academy is a national scale youth project for the people of 15-19 years old that is aimed at developing and popularising social entrepreneurship in Estonia. Participants get a chance to improve their skills and extend their knowledge in marketing and business, as well as meet entrepreneurs and get invaluable real life experience.This year’s competition has already begun, with 12 teams fighting for the title of the most entrepreneurial youngsters out there, as well as this year’s main prize - a trip to the UK. Each team was assigned a real life business case that they have to solve. The task is to find a solution to a problem, which may be the lack of customers, insufficient labor supply or any other issue that a business might face. The participants are judged on how innovative and creative their proposals are.If you think you might be the next year’s winner or if you are simply interested to learn more, you can find out more about the project on the website: https://sev.ee/en/02.03.2018
Internship experience review
Dear Ms. Tšerkašina,My name is Vladyslav Bilan. I am an exchange student from Narva college of University of Tartu.During last three weeks, I had an opportunity to increase my teaching skills and develop myself professionally in Narva Keeltelütseum.By this E-mail, I would like to express my gratitude for the possibilities provided by the school. The teacher's staff I had an honor to get acquainted and work with, proved to be very professional and highly-skilled. The children inspired me by their dedication and motivation.Once again thank you for everything!Best regards,Vladyslav Bilan10.05.2017
Located in the north-east of Estonia Narva Keeltelütseum provides both basic and upper secondary education. We are the biggest school in the county of Ida-Virumaa with more than 950 students.
Our main aim is to provide high quality education which will help our students be competitive and successful in further studies and work.
Our values: we are trustworthy, open to cooperation, creative and rational.
We have 80 professional teachers, who use modern technologies and approaches in their work.
In 2007 we became a member of early language immersion programme. In 2011 we joined A.C.E. programme for intensive learning of English.
The school pays a lot of attention to sports, healthy life style and extra-curricular activities.
Our areas of priorities are humanities, ICT and environmental studies.
We have become a cooperation centre at local, national and international levels organising numerous projects and initiatives together with other schools, universities, cultural establishments, local authorities, non-governmental institutions and other social partners.
Our achievements in the sphere of environmental awareness:
1. Participation in world-wide GLOBE programme. The latest conference took part in September 2013 in our school. There were more than 100 participants from all over Estonia.
2. Organisation of local projects “Summer environmental camp”, “Observations of changes in Estonian nature”, “Environmental awareness as a style of life”, etc.
3. Students’ research works “Influence of oil shale used at Baltic and Estonian Power Stations on Narva air”, “Harmful substances in cosmetology”, “Examination of extent of absorption of ultraviolet radiation by transparent bodies”, „Studying the aspects of energy efficiency in various light sources“, etc.
4. Participation in local, national and international competitions in natural studies.
5. Annual organisation of energy saving weeks at school.
6. The school principal is a board member of Estonian Nature Protection Association, head of Narva department (http://www.elks.ee/content/eesti-looduskaitse-seltsi-juhatus)
Our achievements in the sphere of ICT:
1. The first place in robotics competitions, 22.03.2011
2. The award for the best project (Eesti FLL „First LegoLeague”, topic: «Food Factor»), November 2011
3. The award for the best project (Eesti FLL „First LegoLeague”, topic: «Senior Solution»), semifinal, November 2012
4. The award for the best design of robot (Eesti FLL „First LegoLeague”, topic: «Senior Solution»), March 2013
5. The award for the best design of robot (Eesti FLL „First LegoLeague”, topic: «Natura Fury»)
6. During four years we have been one of four pilot schools of Estonia in the project “Technological days with Robot Miku”
7. We took part in finals of Robotex 2012, Robotex 2013, RoboMiku 2012, RoboMiku 2014 competitions
8. We took part in finals of national IT quiz Kobras 2011, Kobras 2012, Kobras 2013
Our achievements in the sphere of humanities:
1. Participation in local, national and international competitions in English, Estonian and Russian languages, Arts and History.
2. Participation in Russian language world-wide project “Total dictation”.
3. Successful participation in Bilingual Olympiad organised by International School of Tomorrow.
4. Our teachers of humanities have achieved recognition at the local, national and international level.
5. Participation in the programme of early language immersion and A.C.E. programme for intensive learning of English.
6. Participation in projects of pupils’ exchanges with Estonian Sõmerpalu secondary school.
We are open to international cooperation in projects and initiatives which will support our students and teachers in their development and will be connected with our priority areas.
Address: Kangelaste, 32, Narva, Eesti, 20608 Registration code: 75008640 License: nr 2708HTM Info telephone: (+372) 3570749 e-mail:
Nadežda Tšerkašina tel: (+372) 3570750